GMB listing is a free business listing from Google. It allows you to provide details and photos of your business, including your location, services, and products. Creating this free profile is a great way to increase your visibility across Google services. Information from your Google Business Profile may appear in Google Search, Google Maps, and Google Shopping.
Google My Business (GMB) is no longer an option, it’s an essential part of any business’s online presence and often the first-place customers look for up-to-date information about your company. In the age of Covid-19, this is truer than ever.
An Optmized GMB Listing has the Following Advantages:
- A completed GMB listing can single-handedly improve a business’s local SEO ranking.
- Boosts your brand exposure by setting an excellent first impression for searchers who see your business’s essential info listed.
- It has Google Maps integration, which makes it easier to find your business on the world’s most widely used mobile map and directions app.
- Direct messaging optionality — customers can send messages directly to your company phone or email via the GMB interface.
- Customer reviews are displayed under your GMB profile, giving your business social credibility that rivals Yelp or Trustpilot.
A GMB Profile helps ensure that people find your business when looking for products and services like yours in their local area. Your Google My Business (GMB) listing shows searchers where and how to visit your business. It also improves your local SEO – and the Google ranking factors crucial for Local SEO are: Google My Business (GMB) profile, quality backlinks, good reviews, On-Page relevance and NAPs (Name, Address and Phone Number).
As we said, it is a free service from Google but requires your time and a bit of expertise to make it well optimized. If you need any help we offer this service for a few bucks and worry free for you.